- 2 glasses à 400 g of chickpeas ( or fresh ones, but those need to soak at least 2 hours
before using them)
- 4 tsp tahini
- 2 garlic gloves (optional)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 4 tsp lemon juice ( fresh)
- paprika - also for decoration
- cumin - also for decoration
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- coriander or parsley leaves (optional)
I serve it really cold and fresh with freshly backed or toasted pita bread.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Newsletter Sign Up
Sign up for the latest arrivals, style stories and inspiration.
© 2017 NIVES.
ENTER YOUR E-MAIL AND PASSWORD TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNT
To complete your subscription, please click the link in the email we send you. To get your freebie on your first order, use this code at checkout. WELCOME